Grade: Grade C
Salary: £2627.46 annually
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 11.45pm – 1.00pm (6.25 hours per week)
Tilery Primary School, St Ann’s Terrace, Portrack, TS18 2HU
Tel: (01642) 673761 Web: www.tileryprimary.org.uk
Head Teacher: Mr John Repton
Term time only
Required as soon as possible
The Governors of Tilery Primary School require an enthusiastic, adaptable and committed person to support our lunchtime team in the dining hall and on the playground. The role will involve a range of responsibilities including supervising children in the dinner hall and the playground and also encouraging children to play a variety of games.
Ideally the successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working with children within the primary age group.
- A willingness to participate in training
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Polite and friendly manner
- A commitment to working as part of the whole school team and supporting the vision and aims of the school
In return we can offer the successful candidate an exciting opportunity to work in a school which.
- is happy and caring
- is successful
- believes in maintaining and developing a positive ethos for all
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks.
Application forms and further details are available to download from the school website, or by phoning the school on the number above. Applications can be returned by hand or by post
Closing date: Friday 11th June 2021 @ 4pm
Shortlisting: Monday 14th June 2021
Interviews will take place week commencing Monday 21st June 2021