Tilery School Uniform
We expect all pupils from nursery to year 6 to wear our school uniform everyday to school.
Uniforms can be purchased from any supermarket or high street store. We do not require uniform to be embroidered with the school logo, however, if you wish to have your child’s uniform embroidered with a school logo, these can be purchased from Elizabeth’s Embroidery, Stockton (01642 674973).
Tilery uniform consists of:
- Grey Trousers, Skirt or Tunic
- Yellow Polo Shirt (school badge optional)
- Royal Blue Sweatshirt or Cardigan (school badge optional)
- Navy Blue Sweatshirt or Cardigan – Year 6 Pupils only (school badge optional)
- Flat Black Shoes or Trainers. For FS1 (Nursery) and FS2 (Reception) children, please provide velcro fastening shoes so they can independently take their shoes on and off for outdoor learning when they put on school wellingtons boots.
This new revised uniform is for new pupils starting our school from September 2022. If you have already purchased a school uniform for this academic year, we do not expect this to be replaced, however, if any items of uniform need to be replaced through out the year, we kindly ask you use the revised uniform requirements.
- Yellow Gingham Dress for summer wear only (May – July)
- Grey shorts for summer wear only (May – July)
All children from year 1 upwards are required to have PE kit for their lessons. Children in reception do not need a PE kit.
Tilery School PE uniform consists of:
- a plain white T-shirt
- navy shorts
- Navy blue hoodie.
School will provide a PE kit and bag for all children in years 1 to 6. This wil remain in school so that children are readily available to participate in sporting activites as and when required. Can we kindly ask that you send a pair of trainers into school that can be kept in their PE bag.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL CLOTHING SHOULD BE CLEARLY LABELLED WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME/INITIALS
School sometimes hold surplus of pre loved uniforms, if you are struggling with the cost of a school uniform for your child/ren, please speak to the school office who will be happy to help.
Throughout the year, we will also hold stalls where pre loved uniform items can be purchased for a small donation. Keep checking our monthly newsletters or Facebook page for further information.