Tilery School Uniform
We expect all pupils from nursery to year 6 to wear our school uniform everyday to school.
Uniforms can be purchased from any supermarket or high street store. We do not require uniform to be embroidered with the school logo, however, if you wish to have your child’s uniform embroidered with a school logo, these can be purchased from
Elizabeth’s Embroidery, Stockton (01642 674973).
Rawcliffes 36 Prince Regent Street, Stockton (01642 636650)
Tilery uniform consists of:
- Grey Trousers, Skirt or Tunic
- Yellow Polo Shirt (no school badge )
- Royal Blue Sweatshirt or Cardigan (school badge optional )
- Navy Blue Sweatshirt or Cardigan – Year 6 Pupils only (school badge optional)
- Flat Black Shoes or Trainers. For FS1 (Nursery) and FS2 (Reception) children, please provide velcro fastening shoes so they can independently take their shoes on and off for outdoor learning when they put on school wellingtons boots.
- Yellow Gingham Dress for summer wear only (May – July)
- Grey shorts for summer wear only (May – July)
School will provide a PE kit and bag for all children in years 1 to 6. This will remain in school so that children are readily available to participate in sporting activites as and when required. Can we kindly ask that you send a pair of trainers into school that can be kept in their PE bag.
Tilery School PE uniform consists of:
- a plain white T-shirt
- navy shorts
- Navy blue hoodie.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL CLOTHING SHOULD BE CLEARLY LABELLED WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME/INITIALS
School sometimes hold surplus of pre loved uniforms, if you are struggling with the cost of a school uniform for your child/ren, please speak to the school office who will be happy to help.
During school events, we hold stalls where new and pre loved uniform items can be purchased for a small donation. Keep checking our monthly newsletters or Facebook page for further information.
Please click on the links below to find out more information and to view our uniform policy