Tilery School Uniform
We expect all pupils to wear our school uniform everyday. Uniforms can be purchased from any supermarket or high street store, however, if you wish to have your child’s uniform embroidered with a school logo, these can be purchased from Elizabeth’s Embroidery, Stockton (01642 674973).
Tilery School uniform consists of:
- Grey or Black Trousers, Skirt or Tunic
- White or Yellow Polo Shirt (school badge optional)
- Royal Blue Sweatshirt or Cardigan
- Year 6 Pupils only Navy Blue Sweatshirt or Cardigan
- Flat Black Shoes or Trainers. For FS1 (Nursery) and FS2 (Reception) children, please provide velcro fastening shoes so they can independently take their shoes on and off for outdoor learning when they put on school wellingtons boots.
- Blue or Yellow Gingham Dress for summer wear.
All children from Reception upwards are required to have PE kit for their lessons.
Tilery School PE uniform consists of:
- a plain white T-shirt
- navy shorts
- Navy blue hoodie.
Children also need gym shoes/plimsolls, older children can wear trainers or football boots as appropriate. Children will need to come to school dressed in their PE on their designated PE days. You will be informed of these through your childs termly class newsletter or by looking at our PE page.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL CLOTHING SHOULD BE CLEARLY LABELLED WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME/INITIALS