Teaching Assistant (Level 3) – Tilery Primary School
Salary: £23,080 pro rata
Working Hours: 32.5 hours per week
Tilery Primary School, St Ann’s Terrace, Portrack, TS18 2HU
Tel: (01642) 673761 Web: www.tileryprimary.org.uk
Required as soon as possible
Temporary until end of Summer Term 2022
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, creative and highly motivated teaching assistant to support the education and social development of KS2 pupils.
The successful applicant will need to:
- hold a recognised Teaching Assistant qualification;
- be able to work as part of a team;
- have knowledge and experience of the National Curriculum;
- effectively deliver interventions to individuals and small groups of pupils.
The school can offer you:
- a welcoming, supportive and nurturing environment;
- an opportunity to be part of a dynamic and innovative team;
- our greatest asset; enthusiastic and extremely receptive children of whom we are very proud.
Further information and an application form are available by emailing email@example.com Alternatively contact Nicola Stackhouse at the school on (01642) 673761 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks.
Closing date: Friday 21st May 2021 @ 4.00pm
Shortlisting will take place w/b: 24th May 2021 with interviews taking place the same week.